Your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important, and having a clean, properly functioning heating, ventilating and air conditioning (Boise HVAC) system is vital to maintain a clean healthy and comfortable living environment. Your heating and air-conditioning system is the lungs of your home. The system take air in and breathes air out.
- In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.
- The average adult inhales 2 tablespoons of household dust daily—EPA.
- Indoor air quality is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor Boise air quality—EPA.
- A newly cleaned air duct system runs more efficiently than a dirty one, resulting in lower utility bills and a cleaner, less dusty home.
- Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system.
- When an heating and air-conditioning Boise system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire.